Terms and conditions
Welcome to the www.homeburger.co.uk website.
1. WHO WE ARE
Homeburger Properties Limited (trading as ‘Homeburger’) is registered in England and Wales with company number 09104389 and registered offices Middlesex House, 29-45 High Street, Edgware, London, HA8 7LH.
- Homeburger at any one time will run a number of online and offline promotions. Therefore all offers are valid:
- For a maximum one month from start date.
- On orders over £12 (including discounts applied).
- When redeemed with online orders only.
- When not used in conjunction with another offer.
- Offers and discounts are limited to one per:
- Or customer
- Homeburger reserves the right to cancel offers at any time even before the offer start date.
- Should a promotional item sell out before it can be delivered to a customer Homeburger will offer a replacement item at their discretion as a replacement.
3. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Homeburger currently operates its store from 169 Holloway Road N78LX London; this store has a prescribed delivery radius which ensures customers’ orders are delivered in the best possible condition. Should you live outside this prescribed area the website will inform you delivery is not possible. Homeburger is planning additional store launches to cover new and additional territories.
4. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order with Homeburger you warrant that you are:
- Legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and are
- At least 18 years of age
5. ONLINE ORDERS & DELIVERY
- After placing an online order with Homeburger, a ‘Thank You’ screen appears confirming orders have been received and accepted by the nearest Homeburger store.
- A confirmation email is also sent to customers for their own records. It is therefore important that customers supply a correct email for their account and ensure their mailboxes are in proper working order to ensure receipt of any Homeburger correspondence.
- Homeburger aims to deliver all food within 30 to 45 minutes of receiving orders unless otherwise instructed by customers.
- Customers are made aware that during peak hours (especially 7pm to 10pm Friday to Sunday) deliveries may be delayed. Homeburger will, however, endeavour to get all orders delivered as fast as possible.
- Customers accept factors beyond Homeburger’s control i.e. weather and traffic conditions can delay deliveries.
- Incorrect contact details on orders can cause delays, Homeburger encourages all address (including postcode), email and phone details are double checked before the submission of any orders.
- For the safety of drivers, orders will only be delivered to the main door/reception of apartment blocks, flats or hotels.
- A delivery charge may apply to orders who do not meet the minimum delivery spend. This charge is listed in a customer’s shopping cart before payment is made.
- Homeburger will not be held liable or responsible for any failure to perform caused by events outside their reasonable control (a force majeure).
- All products are subject to availability.
- Homeburger uses nuts in some products. Products that use nuts will be identified on menus and web menu pages, however please be aware that products will not list traces of nuts. If you have a nut allergy please phone your local Homeburger store and speak to a manager before ordering.
- Homeburger stores are busy working environments and a risk of cross-contamination between orders can exist. If you have any special requirements please phone your local Homeburger store and speak to a manager before ordering.
- Customers acknowledge that although consistency is a key priority for Homeburger products may vary from time to time.
- Customers must be 18 years or older to purchase alcohol, by electing alcohol as part of an order a customer confirms to Homeburger they (and any other person consuming alcohol as part of the order) are of legal drinking age.
- Homeburger will only sell alcohol with orders that contain food (mains, sides or pies) and reserves the right to limit the number of units of alcohol sold to a customer if these outweigh the number of food units sold.
- Homeburger can only sell alcohol during permitted licensing hours.
- Homeburger reserves the right to ID check all customers and to not sell to or deliver alcohol if ID cannot be produced by a customer.
- A customer who orders alcohol for home delivery must be or have another suitable person (18 years or older) present to take receipt of an order, otherwise the order will not be delivered.
- Homeburger will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone whom they suspect of encouraging underage drinking or to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- Homeburger encourages the responsible enjoyment of alcohol and when unable to sell or deliver the alcohol part of an order will offer a full refund on the alcohol where applicable.
8. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Customers can cancel an order within the first 5 minutes of placing an order.
- To cancel an order a customer must call the concerned Homeburger branch.
- Homeburger store managers can cancel an order at their own discretion if outside the first 5 minute window but not if an order is already on route for delivery.
- Approved cancelled orders will not be charged to a customer and a refund will be made to the same method of payment used to make the initial order.
- To discuss a refund please call your local Homeburger branch.
- All refunds are made at the discretion of a Homeburger branch store manager.
- Refunds due to product issues may (at the discretion of the store manager) require the product to be returned (collected by Homeburger) in the same condition as delivered for quality control purposes. Failure to return products as delivered may impede a customer’s refund.
- Homeburger will process all refunds within 3 working days, meaning that funds should be returned to customers after at least 3 working days depending on their bank’s own processing times.
9. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- All prices include VAT.
- Product prices are as listed on menus and web menu pages and may vary from time to time. Prices will not vary after a customer has been presented with their confirmation screen and email.
- If a product has been incorrectly priced Homeburger will offer a customer a refund should they not be happy with the amended product price.
- Homeburger accepts payments using cash or card (Maestro, Visa and MasterCard), where:
- Card is used in store or online (debit or credit)
- And cash is used in store or at delivery.
- Customers accept it is their responsibility:
- To ensure payment details provided are correct,
- That the necessary fund are available,
- And they have the authority to use the payment method used.
- Homeburger reserves the right to refuse a payment at their discretion, in this event a customer will receive a full refund to the method of payment used.
10. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Homeburger wants your feedback, the good and the bad. To leave your feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homeburger endeavours to resolve all complaints within 24 hours, however if your issue is time critical contact your local Homeburger store manager for real time assistance.
- Issues that arise out of office hours (after 5pm or over the weekends) will be responded to next working day.
11. OUR LIABILITY
We have taken every care in the preparation of our Site and our Service. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our Site or our Service. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our Site or in our Service we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our Site, our Service, and any website linked to our Site and any materials posted on it. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Homeburger reserve the right to decline service to any individual customer at their discretion.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION